To Err is Human, to Arr is Pirate!!


Thursday, September 15, 2011

September...

And the wait begins...our vacation is officially 16 days away, and it can't come soon enough. Work has been crazy for both Sadim and myself (what's new, right?). Now I just have the next two weeks to get prepared for this trip and hope to not forget anything. Baby Sadim is growing so fast, achieves some new milestone on a daily basis and I feel like we are missing it all with our insane schedules. With the holidays coming up, work will most likely slow down and we will be able to spend more time together as a family. I can't wait!! This vacation is well needed and couldn't come at a more perfect time. Let the countdown begin!!

September has been a whirlwind of a month so far. Baby Sadim and I were able to make it out to San Diego once again to meet sweet baby Edyn. She is a beauty!! I couldn't be happier for Chris and Faith. We also were able to go to Sea World, baby Sadim's first time there. He was amazed by Shamu!! Too cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment